Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Buried... Alive... By... Homework...

Hello this is Lich,
Er... If you have gotten this message,
This means I have been buried alive because of homework. Been busy mostly this week, since I was sick for a week. I now have to make it up, so I have been making up homework non-stop. So I appologize for not having a chance to write any summaries. In fact, life has been heretic for me. So, I have some sad news I won't make it this Friday, however a certain character who will not be named will sub for him. I don't know what his diabolical plans are, and how he will kill off your character, but I hope you have fun with him. To make up for the missed time, I will be DMing next Friday and a one shot game on Poly's Gameday March 21 on Saterday (The Tomb of Horrors... Most likely). Well I guess back to making up HW, have a good week and keep up with the journal entries Marc. You know if you want to you could make your own blog journal. Its not that hard... Have a good life peoples
-Lich D20

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm sick. Daar wont be playing, unless you check my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sorry, didn't mean to infect you. Drink lots of fluids

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHECK MY BLOG! And Comment so I know you saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. done and done, sorry I thought I was just to comment here

    ReplyDelete