Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello and welcome...

Hello,
I am Lich, you might know me by my real world name Paul Jacob. Anyways I made this blog not so that I can write every aspect of my life. I simply made it as a log for me and D&D 4e games. I am a DM and hope to start a ongoing campaign rather then doing RPGA all the time. I will post my summary of my sessions and hopefully this blog will be a "personal diary" that everyone can read about my games, and where my "victims", I mean players can ask questions. A couple of useful links related to 4th edition D&D

Scribd- a useful site where one can upload their pdfs
Translation: missing a D&D book? Search it at Scribd and you will most likely find it
Character Builder
4e character builder althrough it only goes up to level 3 on the free trail its useful for
building your starter character. Also less math f0r you a more for the computer

On my next post I will give a summary of last weeks game

No comments:

Post a Comment